Most of the park’s attractions are outdoors, due to the unpredictable nature of the British weather paths may be wet and conditions could be windy. Visitors should ensure they are dressed appropriately including suitable footwear, and any mobility aids used should be ﬁt for purpose.
We offer a range of facilities for our guests;
- First Aid
- Recharging of Electronic Equipment
- Cold Storage of Medicines
- Disable Toilet Facilities (See Map)
- Disabled parking
Unfortunately, we’re unable to hire out wheelchairs.
Ability Dogs are always welcome in our Park.
We pride ourselves on immersive fun at Robin Hill, but we know that some of these elements aren’t for everyone. Below is a list of the park’s sensory elements:
- 4D Motion Cinema, the Rides area and Jungle Heights all play music and can become considerably noisy at peak times.
- Customers are at risk of getting wet when near Splash Attack, the bridges in the Lower Valley ponds and the Parting.
- When watching the Southcoast Falconry Shows, customers will experience low flying birds and handlers use microphones to communicate to customers.
- While very friendly, we like to make customers aware that our resident peacocks are free roaming around the park.